Vision & Mission

PrintOur mission is to equip the church for all areas of life (Eph. 4:12).

Jesus commanded the church to “go and make disciples” (Matt. 28:19). Therefore, the main goal of Citylight School is to accelerate disciple-making. We love Jesus and want to serve him in every aspect of our lives. Citylight School was birthed out of a need to see disciples of Jesus raised up, matured, and equipped to accomplish the works that God has prepared beforehand for us (Eph. 2:10).

In order for you to become a godly man or woman, spouse, parent, neighbor, co-worker, and spiritual leader, who is continually being formed into the image of Christ, a lot of equipping and formation is required! That’s why we want to step in and serve you by giving you access to ministry leaders who can come alongside you.

Because less than 5% of church members will attend a Bible college or seminary, we wanted to create an equipping pathway in invest in the other 95%! We designed the school to be affordable, flexible, accessible, and applicable for every member in our church – not just a few. Our desired outcome is that every student would become future discipleship leaders, small group leaders, work-place missionaries, deacons, elders, and church planters.

Take a look at some of the advantages of going to Citylight School, read the program overviewfind answers to some of the most common questions we’ve received, or glance at the schedule.